Leaders in Penile Implant Revision Surgery
Chesapeake Urology’s experienced penile implant surgeons have the expertise needed when penile implants fail or need to be surgically corrected.
Reasons for Penile Implant Revisions
- Tips of the implant are too short or uneven.
- The pump is out of position or has malfunctioned and/or cylinders are improperly placed.
- Exit tubing causes pain at the top of the penis.
- The reservoir is painful or is out of place.
- There is a leak in the penile implant system.
- A Semirigid prosthesis needs to be replaced with a three-piece inflatable implant.
When a previous penile implant fails or a patient experiences any pain, discomfort, or malfunction of the prosthesis, the team at Chesapeake Urology can perform a comprehensive exam to get to the bottom of the problem, and fix it.
Appointments & Information
*If this is an emergency, please call 911 immediately.
Please provide your email address and phone number and a Chesapeake Urology representative will contact you shortly to assist with your question or issue.
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.