What You Need to Know About Penile Implants
These two words are used often by men and their partners to describe the penile prosthetic experience.
Penile implant surgery is called a life-changing surgery that restores a man’s confidence and sexual well-being. With a 98% satisfaction rate reported by patients, penile implants are quickly becoming an option of choice for men living with the effects of erectile dysfunction (ED). What was once considered a “last resort,” is now a mainstream treatment option for men with ED with excellent outcomes.
Penile implants have among the highest satisfaction ratings
for men and their partners.
The Many Benefits of Penile Implants
A penile prosthesis is a safe and effective medical device that is surgically implanted inside a man’s penis to restore sexual function and intimacy. This minimally invasive procedure is performed on an outpatient basis in about one hour. Typically placed through a single incision, the penile implant is completely concealed inside of the penile shaft and scrotum for a natural look and feel when both flaccid and erect.
Benefits of Penile Implants
- This long-term solution for ED allows for more spontaneity and a more natural sexual experience anytime the mood strikes
- Provides a natural, rigid erection every time
- No unwanted side effects of oral medications or ongoing costs
- Real results, high patient satisfaction
- Does not interfere with a man’s orgasm or ejaculation
- Easy to use, perfectly concealed
- Approved for use in prostate cancer patients who experience post-treatment ED (Learn more about our prostate cancer recovery program)
Are You Ready to Change Your Life?
Is a penile implant right for you? Talk to one of Chesapeake Urology’s specialists to find out.
Appointments & Information
*If this is an emergency, please call 911 immediately.
Please provide your email address and phone number and a Chesapeake Urology representative will contact you shortly to assist with your question or issue.
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.