Our Team of Penile Implant and Men’s Sexual Health Specialists
- Experience matters and Chesapeake Urology’s penile implant team has plenty of it.
- Maybe you’ve tried countless ED treatments with little to no success.
- Perhaps your intimate relationships are suffering because of erectile dysfunction and other sexual health issues.
- If you’re at your wit’s end with unsuccessful ED treatments or therapies that have unappealing side effects, you’ve come to the right place for help.
Everything to Gain – It’s Time To Turn to the Penile Implants Experts
When ED gets in the way of living your best life, stealing your manhood and vitality, our team of experienced penile implant surgeons is committed to restoring your sexual self and achieving superior results.
A penile implant is a very unique procedure – it is personal and intimate. Our patients often tell us, “I wish I had the penile implant surgery sooner.”
Combined, our team of penile implant surgeons has decades of surgical experience, having performed thousands of penile implant placements as well as penile implant revisions. Comprised of fellowship-trained surgeons who specialize in male sexual health, erectile dysfunction, and minimally invasive surgical techniques for penile implants, Chesapeake Urology’s penile implant specialists are focused on superior patient outcomes and your satisfaction.
Having a team of surgeons affords our patients the experience needed for optimal results and outcomes. We’re here every step of the penile implant journey – from your initial consultation, through surgery and follow-up care, helping you each step of the way, providing answers to your most pressing concerns, and steering you through recovery and the return to your former sexual self.
Our Team Approach to Care
Chesapeake Urology’s penile implant program has a dedicated surgical team that includes your surgeon, nurses, scrub technicians, and anesthesiologists who specialize in outpatient anesthesia, ensuring the utmost safety throughout every penile implant procedure. Surgeries are performed in Chesapeake Urology’s state-of-the-art Summit Ambulatory Surgery Centers (ASCs) located in Hanover, Towson, Woodholme/Pikesville, Silver Spring, Germantown, and Park Potomac, Maryland. Our ASCs are Medicare approved and AAAHC-accredited, providing high quality, safe, and compassionate care to our patients.
Expect the Best From Our Leading Penile Implant Surgical Team
- Combined, our penile implant surgeons perform hundreds of penile implant procedures per year. Our volume proves our experience and is why we have among the best outcomes.
- Patient and customer service is a top priority. The needs of each individual patient always come first.
- Information and compassion – our surgeons understand that a penile implant is a very personal decision for the man, as well as a man’s partner. We’re here to guide you through this decision process, to provide education, and expertise.
- Five convenient office locations throughout the Greater Baltimore and Washington DC regions with state-of-the-art Summit Ambulatory Surgery Centers equipped with the most advanced surgical equipment.
Appointments & Information
*If this is an emergency, please call 911 immediately.
Please provide your email address and phone number and a Chesapeake Urology representative will contact you shortly to assist with your question or issue.
Monday–Friday, 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.